Monday, July 9, 2012

Allah gives you trial, He too gives you blessing!

Assalamualaikum..






I know, I havent write for awhile and has been kind of in a hiatus. It is just that things are going on busy with stuff and hey, did you know tat life writes better stories then you? Awesome huh? But you know what sucks? That unlike stories, you can't erase them in case it gets weird and ugly.. You just needs to write on and on until somehow time will eventually erase it for you..


Lately, people have been.. unkind towards me. Oh God, that came out wrong.. Haha. 
I guess this is the time where life wanted to show me how I deal with that unkind people. 
And I've not been dealing well.
I somehow lose my nerves when it happens and well, things gets ugly.
Pretty ugly -.-'


Well, it is 12 at night and I do not want to talk about it.
I want to talk about how wonderful life has been and how unintelligent those who would find time talking about others behind their backs is. Yes! 
Even Islam forbid that, atleast I have my stand.


Whatever, I could not care less.


Oh, lately I have been struggling to khatam my Quran in time for Ramadhan.
And I felt close.. Close to the Quran and to well, my fitrah.
I'm glad in my midst of trial, I found Him.
Alhamdulillah!

No comments: