Friday, June 8, 2012

Semester break ends!

Assalamualaikum^^,


About my last post, gosh its awful! I mean the grammatical error, the ever so straight forward feelings that I pour.. Gah! I sound like a childish 12 year old. Haha. 


Well, today I'm heading back KUIS but I won't stay there. I'm just there to put my stuff then we're heading to KL/Shah Alam for I don't know.. Shop/sleep/stay/visit my sister.. I'm not in the mood to write right now actually because my stomach is killin' me. But I still want to write because I haven't write for quiet a while.


The last 2days was fanta-bulous. Yesterday I met Najlaa and even though we like, only get to meet for an hour.. I was worth all the 6mth ++ of not meeting. And we went to Universal Studio.. We didn't go inside because it's night and the thing is already close.. But we get to take some picture around the big globe that says Universal studio.. And that's my first time goin' to Sentosa with a car.. I know. I've been living there yet, I still feel like a dang tourist. Haha..


I know, the tudung and the sunlight made face look sumhow  tired?! I da malas nk edit. Gahh!




 And the day before, I was with Raja at Singapore! Talk about major awesomeness! I really can't believe it till now I think. That I get to go to Bugis Junction (My all time favourite place to hang out) with Raja! Haha.. we even bought the same bags.. It was fun. The best memory I ever had for this semester break.


Well, you can judge from my writing that I am extremely in a pain and that somehow decrease my mood to write. I've planned to write and upload alot of picture but I have no will to do so today.. So, I'm so sorry. I'll upload and write again later. 


Ouch!


-MJxx

No comments: