Thursday, November 15, 2012

Special Entry; Happy Birthday, Raja!

Assalamualaikum, Dear..

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY



"Everyday is a day closer to death,
But all to well, we need to live too.."

So Raja? How is being 20 so far? 
Haha.. I da nak 21 soon tauu.. U bru je 20.. 

I don't think there is any different pun of age.. 16, 18, 20.. 
They are all the same apart from different education stream.

Anyway, I nak bagi u advice pun.. I tak tau ape.. Cuz you're the one yg slalu bgi I advice..
So, thanks alot! And Congrats!
Haha, congrats for having the highest pointer. 

And for the 'thanks'..
I want to thank you for being a friend that change my life for some reason =)
I am the kind of person who gets paranoid easily but you always manage to shake some sense into me..
Of course, no one is strong enough alone.
And you always manage to be that one reason that I know, I can be strong.

Thanks for being someone who understands me..
We fought but we always manage to make up.
Thanks for wanting to be my friend..
You know what? When I first saw you during Orientation Week.. The way I saw you, you're that type of person with this outgoing personality and I am not good with outgoing type of people because well, I'm not one. 
So, I am kind of surprise that we manage to be friends =D

And I felt lucky..
Lucky because I found someone that help me recover my relationship with Allah.
Friends till Jannah, hopefully.

Thanks again for helping me in my studies,
Helping me to be strong,
Helping me in being a slave to Allah,
Helping me to be enthusiastic again,
Helping me in seeing life as widely as possible. 
To see that chances is everywhere, everytime I failed.

It is fate that we met,
It is fate that we became friends,
And it is Allah that pulls those strings together.
So I thank Him, for your existence.

Once again, Happy Birthday, Raja!
The only advice that I have for you, is to not go on, slacking around next semester! Haha.. Strive hard, kay? So you'll manage to get a 4flat pointer. 

I pray that you'll be a good daughter, wife and mother, InsyaAllah.
That you'll live your dream and well, so we can meet again in Jannah, InsyaAllah!   

Just so you know, we may not be entirely alike but that doesn't mean we can't get along.
So, thank you Raja! Thanks for being that person Allah send to me to remind me of Him.

Oh, and before I forgot..
SELAMAT DTG KE KELAB 20 TAHUN!

-MJxx

No comments: