Sunday, January 29, 2012

I want to reach you (Kimi ni Todoke)

Salam ^^,







It's a very long hiatus, ne?
It's been projects, mid-term exams, assignment-soon-to-be-due and such.
Though I miss writing..
And also, I finished watching an anime that I so want to watch, Kimi ni Todoke.. 
Which contribute to the title above ^^,


I'm not gonna talk about the story just that it makes me think..
The one you love the most, you might want your feeling to reach theirs right?
No matter what the circumstances. 




That's how I think of our relationship with Allah swt.
We love Him so much that we'll do anything, everything so that our feeling would get across..
We'd do anything to show our affection to Him.
That's how far we should get and by right, there's no limit.


Our love to The Almighty should not have any limit and of course we do not need to worry about Him returning our Love because He definitely will. 
More than ours ^^,


So, show your love.
Show your love to Him.
The one that no others can overtake the place.
Because He is your Creator ^^,


-MJxx

No comments: